Thursday, February 24, 2005

Global Mutual investment program

I just put $100 worth of e-Gold in the Global Mutual investment program. This program has a very good reputation, and from what I can tell is very promising. Global Mutual is a venture finance program, which invests in the marketing of a special mortgage product for the australian market. The minimum investment here is $10, and they offer weekly profits ranging from 4% ($10-$50 deposit) up to 5.25% ($5,000 - $10,000) in their classic plans. They also offer a great range of payment methods for making a deposit, including Paypal and MoneyBookers, but I chose to go with the usual e-Gold funding. I have a good feeling with this one and think they are there to stay.

3 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Dasher said...

Hi Debbie,

Is there a minimum investment time with these people?

Dasher

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Debbie Naidoo said...

Hi Dasher,

thanks for that question, I should have explained that in the post. With this program you can withdraw your earnings any time, but being a venture program, you actually buy a part of the company, so you can't withdraw the money you put into it at first. Basically this is a long term investment. At 4.5% / week (non compounding), it will take 23 Weeks until I have collected all of my investment in interests. I will then withdraw that, and from that point on I can only win.

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i deposit with greenzap,am interested in investing here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home